Thursday, June 3, 2010

Which way?

Totally pointless post...but just what I'm thinking about at the moment.

Top to bottom? Bottom to top? Left to right? Or right to left? Take it in pieces or try the whole thing at once?

I'm cutting vinyl today. Taking off the masks, picking out the little tiny parts of the inside of the "A's" and every set of these I'm doing I try a different way trying to find the BEST way. I decided there isn't one. Where as one way is easier for those crazy "h's", another way always keeps the dots over the "i's". No matter which way I choose, there are pros and cons, pluses and minuses, ups and downs.

Kinda like life. There are clearly MANY different ways to live it. Every way has its perks as well as setbacks. I guess when it comes down to it, what matters is that all your letters stay where they are supposed to be so the final project looks just as it should. As long as our "life quote" ends up on the wall with all the dots over the "i's" and the "h's" intact, I guess the difficulties in taking off the mask was worth it.

Profound...I know :-) Go ahead...think amongst yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment